Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chingyi Liu


Name: Chingyi Liu

Location: Orange County , Soon to be in Japan :)

Job Position: Marketing executive

Current Employer: TVB

What are some things you have worked on: Flyers, Posters, Magazines, Character Design, Logo design and Set design.

What is the process you go through in doing your art, as well as the types of tools you use: First start off with thumbnails sketch and overall composition, then either use pen/markers, or photoshop/illustrator to finalize my art.

What inspired you to become an artist: Drawing was the only thing I was good at when I was little.
What is your most favorite subject to draw/why: Girls, because I like the body shape and the fashion.
Any tips you can give: Keep drawing!
Favorite Artists: I have too many, the list keeps getting longer each day.
Favorite Animated Movie: Whisper of the Heart
Hobbies: Sew, make creative little things, read Japanese magazines, look at other artists website, sleep, music and stalk cute boys/girls.

4 comments:

  1. i love those textures! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute drawing! im so glad we're all gonna be posting together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of all the people in school, I'd have to say, I respect you very highly for how much you have grown into your personal style. I see this and know you'll be a person I will tell people I know at parties.

    ReplyDelete